Fulfill the objectives of ESP's Java Joy program by... - creating and implementing job training for adults with disabilities
-creating and monitoring individualized work plans and recreational goals for each "Joyrista"
- serving as a team leader and manager of all Java Joy community events
- ensuring all work sites maintain a safe, clean, friendly environment for both Java Joy staff and community members.
Fulfill the objectives of 360 programs by...
-providing direct support to families of a child with a disability in low-income and rural communities
- leading annual family programs and support services
- serving as an advocate for ESP families and other families of children with disabilities
- facilitating program enrollment for new families
- leading and implementing new family support resources and programs
AmeriCorps engages more than 75,000 members in intensive service annually to serve through nonprofit, faith-based, and community organizations at 25,000 locations across the country. These members help communities tackle pressing problems while mobilizing millions of volunteers for the organizations they serve. Since 1994, more than 900,000 Americans have provided more than 1.2 billion hours of service to their communities and country through AmeriCorps. For more information, visit NationalService.gov. AmeriCorps is a program of the Corporation for National and Community Service, a federal agency that engages more than 5 million. Americans in service through its AmeriCorps, Senior Corps, Social Innovation Fund, and Volunteer Generation Fund programs, and leads the President’s national call to service initiative, United We Serve.